You can’t send SMS to your friends with Agent App with your Android devices? You will able to resolve this problem with our guideline on here. The application is one of the best world-wide Mail.ru services. We recommend you to try it, if you didn’t do it yet.
Agent is one of the best application on Google Play and you can download this application freely for your Android and iOS devices. There are also many other version of this application for other devices. One of the best specs of this app is sending free SMS. However if you are not from required countries, you won’t able to send SMS. However the application is providing free sms service for many East European and West Asian countries. If you are one of these countries, you will able to use free sms service of the app:
You can find which GSM operators you can use on this page. This list is same for every devices. (Blackberry, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone and Android.) If you are not from one of these countries, you won’t able to send free SMS.
If you have all required things and if you can’t still send SMS, you will need to do a few things:
How to Fix SMS Error or Problem on Agent Mail.ru App
There are a few ways to to fix this eror.
- Firstly, we recommend you to download the application from Google Play. If you didn’t do it, the application may be won’t work correctly on your phone.
- If you have already installed the application, the best way is reinstalling the application.
- Close Agent Mail.ru App on your device.
- Go to Application Manager
- Touch on Agent app from the list
- Clear anything about application from your device first.
- Then uninstall it and download it from Google Play again.