WeChat is one of the best messenger applications for Android. It’s free and it provides many good features for their users. The application is handier than most of apps we use on our mobile phones. 500 million user is using this application actively. It means WeChat developers did really great job. The application is also available on many operating systems.
There are many good features on WeChat. These are good options of the application. However there are also some negatives about usage and handiness of this application. Appmocha will mention about these negatives on next paragraph.
- Walkie – Talkie
- Group Chat with maximum five hundred people.
- Instant video call.
- Instant audio call.
- Sticker shop is available if you are seeking more fun.
- Send broadcast messages more than 1 people.
- Save messages you like.
- Instant text chat.
- Shake phone and meet strangers who are shaking their phones at the same time with you.
- Find out people nearby.
- Share pictures and recieve pictures freely.
- Live audio group chat is available.
- Supports English, Thai, Turkish, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Polish, Malay, Italian, Russian, Hindi.
- Many users having trouble downloading and installing WeChat with their Android devices.
- Nearby feature doesn’t work correctly sometimes.
- Some users are having trouble with opening pictures.
- Many users had problems after updating it.
- There are many complaints about video quality of this chat app.
- Shaking phone feature doesn’t work properly sometimes.
The main problem about Wechat is connectivity of users and some applications don’t work properly at times. Some users also questioning about privacy of WeChat. However the application has many fans. It offers many good features for their users.