Would you like to reinstall WeChat on your Android or iPhone mobile? We are going to tell you how to do it on here. It’s quite easy to do and you won’t need to spend too much effort for reinstalling the application. All you need to do is a few steps. We recommend you to clear cache and data before you uninstall WeChat from your devices. Otherwise you may get some installation errors while you try to reinstall and that will make things harder for you. Generally reinstall is needed when you have the problem with the app. If your app is working properly, please don’t do it. Let’s tell you how to do that.
Firstly close the application on your device and go to “Settings” of your Android or iOS device. Then click on “General” and select “Application Manager”. Firstly you will need to clear data and cache of the app. Select WeChat from application list and uninstall the application. Restart your mobile and go to Google Play and search for WeChat. Reinstall the application again and you are done. Run WeChat.
Let’s tell you how to do it step by step.
Reinstall WeChat Step by Step
- Close WeChat on your device.
- Go to settings of your mobile.
- Select General.
- Select Application Manager from the menu.
- Select WeChat from application list.
- You will see some settings and buttons about WeChat on this page. Clear data first, then clear cache.
- When you are done with clear things uninstall WeChat.
- Go to file manager (or install one from Google Play), if there’s any file remained from WeChat, remove them from your device.
- Restart your phone.
- Go to google play and reinstall the application!
- Run WeChat on your mobile.
You are done, now you can use WeChat application on your device again.
You couldn't resolve the problem or error? You can feel free to ask us.
Visit Support Forums
You can get help from expert users on forums and get a faster answer.