Facebook application is one of the most popular android applications. There are millions of users who are using that application but sometimes it gives errors when you are using the app. We are going to provide some solutions for you on this page for you. If the application not working for you, we are going to provide some solutions for you on this page. We are going to tell you how to fix these errors on How to Chat Online for you. Our guideline will be step by step. If you can’t manage to fix the problem in first step, please take a look at second, and then third, so on. There are several type of problems, so there are also several solutions to fix these problems.
How to Fix Facebook Android App Not Working Problem
If you would like to fix the problem you should follow steps which we provide for you below.
Step 1-) Clear Cache and Data
Clearing cache and data is the easiest way to fix problems if Facebook Android app not working for you. We have already told you how to clear cache and data on Android on How to Chat Online for you. Please click here to see how to clear Facebook cache and data. This is general guideline, you can do it for any application. If clearing cache and data not working for you, please take a look at second step.
Step 2-) Did You Get Error After Update? Remove Recent Updates From Your Android Phone of Mobile
Removing recent updates is another good way to resolve the problem. However we recommend you to do it if you are getting error after update of the application and we recommend you to try clear cache and data step first. If you have already getting error after update and if you are already tried to clear data and cache, you can take a look at steps below:
- Close Facebook Android app in your phone.
- Go through settings of your phone
- Touch on General on settings menu.
- Touch on Application on general menu.
- You are going to see a list of applications there. Touch on Facebook app.
- Clear cache and data first.
- Then touch (click) on remove updates button.
- Restart your phone and try connect to Facebook app.
Step 3 -) Reinstall Facebook App
Reinstalling Facebook application is the last thing you should try and you should be careful while you are doing that. Reinstalling means = uninstalling+installing process. After you uninstall Facebook from your Android device, you should make sure that you have deleted all application files since some phones giving -24 error problem if you don’t clean files at all. You should follow these while you are uninstalling Facebook Android app:
- Close the application in your phone.
- If you don’t have a file manager application, go to Google Play and download a good free file manager program for your phone.
- Go to settings of your phone. Select General and then Application Manager, touch on Facebook and clear data and cache of application. After you are done with it uninstall Facebook app.
- Open your file manager and make sure all Facebook app files has been deleted from your phone.
- After you make sure that there is no file about Facebook app at all, restart your phone.
- Go to Google Play and install that Android app once more.
If you have any questions and if you are getting another error with your Facebook app, you can ask via commenting this page.